Thursday, September 17, 2009

TO BLOG OR NOT TO BLOG

This blog has been pretty formal up to this stage- info feast .....

Question is ...." Do I need a blog to publicly track this journey as we set out in a few days?" .
Well I am a writer. I have always written diaries of all our overseas/national extended trips and also have a kept journals of every bushwalk I have done.....
Really only of interest to me and helpful at times to go back on track notes on past walks. Good for reminiscing....But this is slightly different where the blog is out there .
I have read blogs of many other travellers on the Camino. I know I am interested because I am going there ( cognitive dissonance is the term)
So I guess I preface this blog which starts out on the Camino... welcome ...and you are a mouse click awy from saying goodbye. If you have stayed you have found something interesting ..good.
I hope you find something . I hope also that I can find many things on this journey and particularly the spirituality of Santiago(St James).
Buen Camino
Happy Trails
Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment